Wednesday 22 December 2010

Busy busy!

Wow, today has been non-stop busy!! Pug-pug got me out of bed at 5.45am 'cos she needed to go potty, I got out of bed properly at 7am and made coffee and breakfast, changed the water in the fish tank, wrapped my brother-in-law's Christmas presents, wrote his birthday card, made an apple crumble, did the dishes (twice), put the laundry away, dried the towels and put them away, cleaned pug-pug's water fountain, dusted, vacuumed, mopped the floors and cleaned the bathroom, got rid of the pug-pug's "messes" from the yard and took the trash out - all before 12.30! I had some lunch, then chatted with one of my good friends on iChat (Skype wasn't working!) and prepped the veggies for dinner. The in-laws are coming to our house tonight for dinner so I wanted everything to look nice. I think I put pressure on myself to have the house looking great, because I don't want them to think badly of me! (seeing as I'm a housewife and all).

Damn, I'm tired now!

No comments:

Post a Comment