Tuesday 8 February 2011

An unexpected call... and interview preparation!

We were eating lunch when the phone rang - it was my cousin! Yes, the one who hasn't replied to any of my emails. He said he hasn't been ignoring me, but I'd disagree really! Anyway, it was nice to speak to him. It would've been nice if he'd just replied to my emails in the first place, but what can you do?

I've been getting all our documents etc. ready for my AOS interview, I think we're good. We probably have too much stuff but I'd rather be over-prepared than be missing something important. My appointment letter says to take evidence of your relationship, such as correspondence and anything that's in both our names - I have loads of cards, letters, emails, photos, our joint medical and dental insurance cards, the lease for the house in both our names, our joint bank account statements... Of course we're also taking the documents they want, such as financial support information, our marriage certificate, birth certificates, passports, my employment authorization card, my travel document... I definitely think we're good! I'll just be so glad when it's all over with, it's been on my mind for a whole month now (since I got the letter). I feel the way I did right before my visa interview - like I shouldn't have anything to worry about, and everything will most likely go great. Should do, anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment