Tuesday 1 February 2011

Pug update

The guy from the property management company was impressed with the house - he said he'd definitely put a good word in for us with the landlord, so hopefully we'll be getting some good news soon! I emailed APARN yesterday to update them on the situation, so they'd at least know that we're doing something. I told them that the property management company were sending someone out this morning to look at the house, and that hopefully when they see there's no dog damage the landlord would agree to us having another dog. The lady in charge emailed me back really quickly and said that Jessyka wouldn't be offered to anybody else until we hear back from our landlord, so basically, she'll be ours if we're allowed to have her! That put my mind at ease a little bit, I was a bit worried about if someone else came along after us and was a homeowner and therefore didn't have any problems with landlords etc. In that case I thought they might let someone else adopt her, but they're being really nice 'holding' her for us. That must mean they're happy with our application and they think we're a good match!

I just hope that the landlord doesn't keep us waiting too long, I'd really like to know the outcome either way. If the answer is yes, then that's wonderful news! If it's no, then we'll be really sad but at least APARN can work on finding her a different forever home. Honestly I'll be gutted if I have to tell APARN we're not going to be able to have her after all... I've grown very attached to that little pug and I can see her being a great part of our family, she'd fit in so well with us. I know we'd give her so much love and attention that she'd be the happiest little girl.

I wonder how long it will be before we have an answer... The suspense and the waiting is just about killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment