Wednesday 2 February 2011

No news...

As we kinda expected, we didn't hear anything back from the landlord yesterday. I didn't think we would but I really hoped we would! Maybe it'll be today...

We went to the dog park yesterday when hubby finished work, and a few of our friends there were asking whether there had been any progress. It's kinda disheartening to have to say no! Well, I guess in a sense there was some progress, in that the guy from the property management company came round to check the house, but that's it. The people at the dog park are all rooting for us, which is nice. It's so hard being in this kind of limbo situation, though. Sometimes I feel kinda positive about it, because surely the landlord will realize if we've taken good care of the house thus far, we'll continue to do so. Other times I'm not sure, I just keep thinking she might just say no for the hell of it. That would be such a shame.

If we haven't heard anything by say 3pm today, I think I'll email APARN again and tell them that the inspection went really well but we still haven't heard back from our landlord. I hope they'll be ok with it - they know we really want Jessyka, and they know we're doing everything in our power to make it happen. They're really nice people, I was surprised that they're keeping Jessyka for us until we find out what's happening. It's really good of them, because they know as well as we do that we may not be able to have her after all...
I think that would break my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment